Old 07-13-2011, 09:37 AM
leatheflea

I want to thank all of you for your prayers. My friend is actually my eldest aunt. I hate to say it this way but its the only way I know how, she's very religious, has never worn a pair of pants, wheres the long hair, you get where I'm going. A wonderful woman that would never say a bad word about anyone or anything. When she found out that her treatment wasn't working she told others in the family that she was sick because the lord made her sick to help my cousin(age 35, 4-5 yrs to live)deal with her own mortality. When I visited her yesterday she was coherent but really medicated. She could hold a conversation. She's been an amazing woman and I know that your prayers are making it to her. If she were here she would tell you all how much she loves you all. As I sat there looking at her I thought how at peace she looked and how young. Yes young, shes 67. She could pass for 50 easy, thin and hardly no wrinkles, and skin just as creamy and soft looking as a model. She looked like an angel. She loved her quilt, and wonder how I knew that was her favorite bible verse on the label. Again thank you all for all the help that you've given me over the last few months since I've been on the board. With out you all I would've never been able to make this quilt.