Old 07-13-2011, 04:31 PM
rfbrazell

Hey Shirley, Where are you departing from on the ship?" Seattle? Let me know, ;if it Seattle maybe My wife Cathy and I can meet you gys for coffee or something.
You will have a blast.
R
Originally Posted by jigs1354
Hi Corry, don't worry about my block for this month, I have not done yours either. I'm just getting my other swaps finished up from June myself so I'm not late on ones for July but close enough, lol. I have a doll quilt yet to do and your block for this month, and have been working on 12 Dresden Plates due the 31st. of August. So been sew busy but having fun with all these swaps. Then the 23rd. of this month we are leaving on a 7 day cruise. Our very first time so lots to do there with not knowing what, or how much to take, :)
Try finding a light weight sweater to take to Alaska in the middle of sweltering heat here in Tennessee, they look at me like I'm crazy asking for sweaters/jackets. I did find one yesterday though so I'm glad that's over with. We are going to Alaska/Canada.
So please, don't worry about my block even if it's late that's alright.

take care sweetie,
Shirley/Tn (jigs1354)

Originally Posted by Corry
I have mailed off blocks to several of my partners. Almost caught up now. ScrapQuilt, DayLily4u and Crafty 3790....you can expect your blocks in the mail in a couple days. Hope you like your blocks. I still owe blocks to Carsey for June and Jigs1354 for this month. I will get them ready to be mailed by this coming monday.