View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 08:23 AM
lgeorge

Don't let people like that lady bother you and get you upset. People like that look for something to complain about. They don't have a life so they try and make other peoples life miserable. If you was to check into her you would probably find out that she is not a very nice lady. You have your life and she has hers. You do what you think is right and good for your daughter and for yourself. Don't let someone like her get you upset, it is not worth it. The next time just try and walk away from a person like that and if they don't leave you alone then go to the Manager and turn her in for harassing you and tell them that you are afraid of her that she might try and harm your daughter, or might even try and kidnap her. You just never know about people like that. I don't know if I made sense or not but I just felt bad for you and wanted you to know you sound like a good Mom and that lady made you feel like you aren't. Don't listen to people like that. Do you think that you are the only person in this world at the age of 21 that is not married and has a baby? WRONG! Get married when the two of you are ready. Have a good life. God Bless You Both.