Thread: Paypal
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:28 PM
frugalfabrics

I've learned so much about paypal from you all. I didn't know how to do an invoice either until just recently.

One other tidbit I learned, by calling the PayPal customer service line: If you have one of their Paypal Debit Cards, you can get your money out instantly, without paying a fee!

I use to have to wait for the money to transfer to my bank account - usually took 2 or 3 days. If you use the ATM to get money off your card, there is a $3 or $4 fee! But after speaking with the Paypal customer service guy, he told me, all I had to do was go to a store, make a purchase and use the card as a debit card and then request money back.

So I went to the store and bought a pack of gum for 50cents and swiped it for debit, put in my pin number and asked for $50...and like magic, it came out. And of course, I immediately went home and signed in to paypal to make sure I wasn't charged some type of hidden fee...and nope....NO FEE to do that.

My account is a Premier account...not sure if that is the standard name of an account or what, but I thought I'd mention it in case that made a difference.