View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 06:25 PM
pab58

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr
havent spoken up in a while :( I'm in the midst.... to top of my head!! in being a quilt show chairperson for our guild... the show is in September - and taking care of daughter's health, We are trying to get her into a bechets study at NIH and getting everything together is going to take a while and there is a remote possibility that the medical investigative studies and the show could be close timing wise :shock: :cry: :x ... which would not be good... for her [DD] yes - because it could also take over a year and she is in excruciating pain. :( :|
so pray ...whatever you do ladies and I may not really get to any of this for a little while. Got square 9 [first one??] completely embroidered last night and have done most of the applique of 8 & 11 but I really should finish SOMETHING for our quilt show...

should a co-chair have nothing in the show??? at this point nothing is finished!!! :oops:

wehen I do - you'll be one of the first to see :-D
Wow, your plate is overflowing!! :shock: I hope everything works out for you and your daughter. I'm not familiar with what she has, but I will do a search so I am better informed. I will pray for her and for you.

Maybe you could do a few more of the AOTH blocks and put them together for something (a small wallhanging or frame a few of them??) to have in the show. ;) I don't know how it is for you, but I find hand sewing very calming, and right now it seems you could use a little bit of something calming. Sending lots of hugs and lots of prayers your way. ;-)