Thread: Baby kitties
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

I love this story, bc I am living in one, just like it, littlehud. How about that?
Daughter went outside for something, and heard a meow. She has four, soon to be five, in house, kitties, so it kind of startled her. Hers are all declawed and spayed or neutered...top notch treatment...not sure, if she can have human children...
so she looks around, and here comes a cat, and stops, and looks back, and Brandy realized, she was trying to tell her something, so she follows her, back to a hole, and there were three kittens in there.
They moved mama and babies, to their shed, put in a light, and a fan, and plenty of food and water, for mama, and made her and babies all comfy with a rug, in a basket, etc.
One little white kitten went to a neighbor. I got there, just after, and Brandy was crying. She really loves cats.
one little gray and white, boy kitty, is going to a trusted co-worker. She will not let them go to just anyone.
She is keeping, the last kitten, all white, with a dusting of gray on top of head, and mama kitty, is coming to my house, to live with me, hubby and BC, our lone kitty, bc our other kitty, Marble, moved away, about two months ago.
Hope, I didn't steal your post. I just had to share this with you. Feel like kin. Now I am going to be my grandkitties, mama, too! :D