Old 07-15-2011, 07:20 AM
zoeytoo

JINGLEJANGLEWINGLEPOX!!!! And. OH SPIT!!!! Work for me. Seriously, spit happens (misspelling intentional) and so so sorry it did. Thanks for making me aware of this. You've probably helped me and many others avoid the same grief. I wanted to jump a bridge when my headlight broke, I repaired it after a cop ( police representative) pulled me over, and 3 months later the same light wasn't working and they wanted to charge me again to fix it. Made me wait 3 hours but fixed it free when I was going to leave unhappy. And when I looked at my washer and said its doing so well for its age and it broke the next day. What can go wrong will go wrong. I just say the above mentioned mantra and congratulate myself for my strength to get through it. You be strong! I also use to put on the record ( see how long ago it was, I said record) "I Will Survive" and let it play on repeat. Got through a divorce on that one. We are strong, we are invincible, we are woman ...from another song I like. Hope I rallied your strength and there are no bridges nearby:). :)