View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by kimscruzer
I have been there several times and there is NEVER anyone in the dept to help with cutting. I don't think it would be self serve ? They have lost alot of money from me for the above reason. Disappointed. :?
Should of cut it yourself and if anyone ask what you were doing should of said, I thought it was self serve since there wasn't anyone to ask to do the cutting...LOL

Also I had purchased a Singer Confiendent Quilter from HSN and it jump out of time just having it for 4 months, I called singer to find a place here in Oklahoma to have it service and they don't have a warrenty dealer, but this was after the fact of taking it to see how much it would cost me to fix it, so I took it to (The Stitching Post ) they were interested in becoming a Warranty service center for singer, well I finally got Singer on the phone and Singer told The Stitching Post folks they would have to be a dealer for Singer before they could work on Singer Machines. Just crazy. So this will be the last time I purchase a Singer Machine, since it my responsibility to get it to a nearby Warranty Service Center which would be out of state.
Long Story Short just wanted you Oklahoma folks to know that the guy at The Stitching Post fix my machine for nothing and did it right on the spot and I told him, I dont have the cash now but let me know how much, that I would come back and pay him later, and he was very reasonable, and he will get my business from hear on out... I'm looking to buy a Embroidery Machine...and have a few other machines that need to be fix as well...Good Service Gets More business and I also told them about the QB and the lady that was helping me and showing me there Embroidery Machine put the QB link in her favorites...I know this has nothing to do with WM just thought I would share a great business for the folks in Oklahoma