Old 07-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Kallen

...I am. I just finished my redwork Christmas quilt, thanks to our quilt guild's UFO challenge. I started this in June 2004, so it's only taken me 7 years to complete, LOL. I love to take redwork with me when I travel so, I took these blocks with me while we visited Ireland, Scotland, England, and France, Canada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Utah, California, and Hawaii. Because they are Santas from around the world and I worked on them around the world, how could I name it anything but "Round the World Santas?" I am also a tole painter and have painted quite a few of these Santas. Now I just can't wait for Christmas to come so I can throw it on my couch. Thanks for looking!

I'm going to try to add more than 3 pictures...wish me luck. I've done pictures before, can't figure out why these aren't attaching. I'll keep trying.

before the green binding
[ATTACH=CONFIG]226937[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-226931.jpe   attachment-229592.jpe   attachment-229593.jpe   attachment-229594.jpe   attachment-229595.jpe  

attachment-229596.jpe