View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 01:29 PM
jacquie

haha, you're showing off now, with spelling like that!!! lol...
well, to be honest, my time is very much not my own these days!! i'm catching sewing minutes here and there where time allows!!
Rachael came round with Phoebe today. boy!! do babies take up a lot of time!! wow!! you forget just how much!!, at least i have!! wow!!
so, here i am just now trying to catch up. (what you can't see in the picture is the famous glass of wine.) haha...
you probably think i'm a wino!! lol, i wouldn't blame you the amount of time i harp on about it grin... but i actually very rarely have anything due to my job and it's unsociable shift times, but i do like to relax with my sewing and a glass of Rosa to help me unwind, now and again!! tonight is 'now and again' :)
nearly done!! just a bit of machine sewing down of bits here and there, and it will very soon be in the post!
Originally Posted by pattis47
Jacquie,
I thought for sure that wonderful bundle of joy would keep you so busy you would not have the time to be "supercalafragelisticexpealadosious" this time, but like always you seem to outdo yourself on each row! It is just fantastic.

Originally Posted by jacquie
sorry about your finger! that's murder!!!
i use 'snowfire', it's a tube of balm made of natural oils, herbs etc... not sure if you can get it over there...
i love it, and was given it for the same thing during an intensive hand-sewing period. i used to smear it on and put a plaster over it. it used to draw out lots of nasties too.
wonderful stuff!
i hope you get it sorted soon. let it rest for a few days, or you'll just go round in circles and it will never heal..
i'm pleased you like the row, did you see page 25 too?
take care, love jacquie xxxx
meeeeee tonight at 10.30pm
[ATTACH=CONFIG]226915[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-226909.jpe