Old 07-15-2011, 08:40 PM
icon17

Originally Posted by LovinMySoldier
I thought I would come to you wonderful ladies for a little advice and opinions! I frequently am reading on here about anniversaries 25, 30, 40 even 50 years long! I think that is absolutely amazing! Now a days if something doesn't work out ya get a divorce :(

I would love to know all of the advice that you all have! Just like your one best piece of advice for a young couple. Especially in the communication department. Especially when bringing up touchy subjects that HAVE to be addressed!

I am 25 years old. My husband and I have been together for over 8 years and have been married for over 5. Yes we were married young :) We both still love each other very much and NO we are not having problems or contemplating divorce :P Just looking for advice to keep our marriage strong and healthy!
Just remember that With God as your 1st step in all things all other things are easyer. And that a fight does not mean this is the end! but A way to learn to be have stronger partnership by overcoming the diffcuty as a team. When you married you became ONE, Therefore you have to think kindly about each other as you would your self! 8-)