Old 07-16-2011, 05:13 AM
Country1

Word of advise If you think something is not right DON"T wait get checked Immediately!
My husband was and ER nurse and I was a Cardiac nurse. We had been married 3 1/2 weeks, I had been really tired one week-end and my back was hurting on Fri. nite. We made an appt. with Md on Monday to see him on Thurs. We both went to work on Mon. nite as usual.
Anyway, we had a new nurse who wanted to practice a 12 lead EKG, I voluntered as usual, and low and behold I was in an active MI. Heart attack! I showed no signs or symptoms other than I was really tired. Lucky for me new nurse on floor. I had no shortness of breathe, sweating, jaw / arm or shoulder pain. NO chest pain or any normal symptoms!

God had to be watching over me! I also found out I was a brittle diabetic, which often do NOT show s/s of a heart attack. So PLEASE if you think something may be wrong SEE and MD immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!
They had to wait 3 days to stabilize me enough for open heart surgery. Triple bypass, I had 3 widow makers.
God had to be with me!