View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 07:43 AM
TerryQuilter

I was visiting out of state and went to a local WM to do some shopping and discovered they had a real fabric dept. Lots of fabric and pretty good quality. Well, I made my selection and pushed the button for someone to come help me and no one came. I pushed the button probably 10 times and no one came. My DDIL finally went to another dept and had some one page a salesperson to help us. . .still no one came. When I was just about ready to walk away a nice young gentleman came to help me. He was some kind of manager and didn't really work in the fabric/craft section. Well, he cut my fabric, but when I told him "I want one yard of this", he promptly cut me two yards but only charged me for one! I had quite a bit of fabric I wanted cut and also some lace...he cut it all for me and basically doubled what I wanted but didn't charge me for it! He was sooo nice. He apologized for the long wait. That is the best experience I have had at ANY WM. . .thanks Greg, I will shop at your store again when I am in your area!