Thread: HELP
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Billie G

To begin with--my GS has been chosen to go to JUNIOR NATIONAL YOUNG LEADERS CONFERENCE in Washington, D.C.

Well, needless to say, this granma is just bustin' her buttons, with pride. Granma & Mom are going also. I mean after all how often am I ever going to get a chance like this again???

Sooooo I need some help, beings I've not been out of my comfort zone in a looooong time.

GS is to land in Chevy Chase airport & we are to stay in Bethesda. How far apart are these places? How do we get from point A to point B? What is the best transportation? What is the most REASONABLE transportation?

We are thinking about going a day or so ahead of time, to get some of our bearings, before all of the doings get going. The parents are discouraged from "hovering" as this is to be all about the children. That is fine w/ us, we just want to be a little closer than -across the country from this child!!

I am feeling like I just fell off the ol' tater truck & don't have a clue of what/where this all going??

Any and all help/suggestions are welcome, after all I am just an old hick from the sticks. LOL.

Billie G in Idaho