Old 07-16-2011, 12:51 PM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by pab58
Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by pab58
Join the Affairs of the Heart Cyber Sew here on the QB!! That will keep you REALLY busy, and you will have an absolutely gorgeous quilt when you're all finished!!!:D :D There are probably close to 100 of us working on these blocks. They are absolutely addicting!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-95413-1.htm
I just checked that out. Not for me. Can't do all that hand stitching. I saw the blocks Quilter7X has made for it. Wow!! I can't work on black or dark colors; too hard to see what I'm doing.
Grann, there are several people who are doing their blocks entirely by machine, and they look wonderful!! Come on in and join the party!!!! Just try one, and you'll be hooked!!! You can even do the embroidery by machine as some are doing, or you can leave it off the block. We're having so much fun making these blocks uniquely ours so there are definitely NO quilt police sticking their noses in on this project!!! :-D :-D Go to the sop of the first page of the thread, and click on the link that you will find located there in the left hand corner. That will bring up all the threads for each block and for some tutes, too. Check out the blocks that everyone has been working on, and you'll see how varied they are. 8-)
I guess that means I have to buy another book. I'll think about it. That is really not my style at this time. I am more for the pinwheel or some other quickie type thing.