Old 07-16-2011, 02:36 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by JHolm
Hi everyone. Hope you get this message. Our computers hard drive froze so we don't have a computer right now. My DGS is letting me use his laptop but since I've never used one it's touch and go. I did catch up on some of the posts. My system is still screwed up from the meds but I think we're making some progress at getting me back where I need to be. My eating has been totally out of control, I think it's from the new med he gave me to carry over until the others get adjusted. God Bless everyone. I hope things work out soon. I can't wait until I get my computer back. I'll try to keep up on posts.
I hope you get your computer working soon too! I am glad to hear that things are getting worked out with your meds. You know you have a champion here for you at any time! My eating has not been good either. It has been a long time since I have felt like eating like this. Oh well. We are all in this together, aren't we? God bless you and all of your families! Please stay cool in this hot weather. That will make us feel yucky too! (The heat that is)

Missy