Old 07-16-2011, 05:15 PM
irishrose

Hello, y'all. Sounds like we all need to have a do over. My visiting granddaughter has moved on to her next stop so I have today to myself. Today I rested. Tomorrow I will get back to work on lots of things, including my weight. I've gained two pounds, so I have four to lose to meet my goal.

MJ, sorry you're grounded. I spent last Summer in a wheelchair so I can sympathize, except mine was just post surgical so there was nothing to be concerned about - just healing time. A wheelchair would give you some mobility and still keep the leg elevated.

Missy, you haven't come this far to mess up now. Forget your minor indiscretion and keep true to your goal. If the desire for the taste of something becomes too much, then play with it, smell it, put it in your mouth, but do not swallow it. Don't waste your food allotment on inappropriate foods.

Xylie, you've had a week of it, haven't you?

Here's something to cheer you all up. Hard to look at the smiling bride and groom and not smile.

Weding party
[ATTACH=CONFIG]227477[/ATTACH]

Beautiful day, beautiful setting, beautiful couple She is USMC, too
[ATTACH=CONFIG]227478[/ATTACH]

The grandmothers
[ATTACH=CONFIG]227479[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-227471.jpe   attachment-227472.jpe   attachment-227473.jpe