View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Sadiemae
Power Poster

I am about to lose my mind. I love my machine, and have been spoiled because I have seldom had any tension issues. That is until recently...I have been fighting with my machine and it has begun to be a war zone. I either want to sit in the corner and cry, or I want to sit in the corner and throw things. I finally have the bobbin tension and the top tension where they look really good together for more than just a few stitches. The problem is that now after about 2 or 3 minutes the thread will break. It is so much fun..NOT!!! What I am wondering is, even though the bobbin tension is correct, would it work if I loosened both tensions just a little so they still like each other-but don't have as much pressure on the thread? We had several days with higher humidity than we are used to and I wondered if that had anything to do with it. I am just running out of ideas. I have called customer service a couple of times, so I thought I would see if anyone has any other ideas.
Even Molly, my little poodle knows I am frustrated and keeps going to the other room to sleep.