View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 12:15 AM
Pattyjo7686

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr
haven't spoken up in a while :( I'm in the midst.... to top of my head!! in being a quilt show chairperson for our guild... the show is in September - and taking care of daughter's health, We are trying to get her into a bechets study at NIH and getting everything together is going to take a while and there is a remote possibility that the medical investigative studies and the show could be close timing wise :shock: :cry: :x ... which would not be good... for her [DD] yes - because it could also take over a year and she is in excruciating pain. :( :|
so pray ...whatever you do ladies and I may not really get to any of this for a little while. Got square 9 [first one??] completely embroidered last night and have done most of the applique of 8 & 11 but I really should finish SOMETHING for our quilt show...

should a co-chair have nothing in the show??? at this point nothing is finished!!! :oops:

wehen I do - you'll be one of the first to see :-D
Have you ever been to the NIH? I had to take my late husband there. What a wonderful place you could not ask for a kinder, caring bunch of nurse's doctors an so on there was not one down hearted person there. An if you have to be sick that is the place to go it is huge and they study the rarest of rare it takes a bit to git in but worth the wait. You hang in there and give your daughter a big hug an tell her it will be here before she knows it. When your in pain time travels so slow you just have to look at the days behind you an count them and find something good in each day as it comes. You will make it. My prayers are with you and your family.
pattyjo