Old 07-17-2011, 12:16 AM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by irishrose
Hello, y'all. Sounds like we all need to have a do over. My visiting granddaughter has moved on to her next stop so I have today to myself. Today I rested. Tomorrow I will get back to work on lots of things, including my weight. I've gained two pounds, so I have four to lose to meet my goal.

MJ, sorry you're grounded. I spent last Summer in a wheelchair so I can sympathize, except mine was just post surgical so there was nothing to be concerned about - just healing time. A wheelchair would give you some mobility and still keep the leg elevated.

Missy, you haven't come this far to mess up now. Forget your minor indiscretion and keep true to your goal. If the desire for the taste of something becomes too much, then play with it, smell it, put it in your mouth, but do not swallow it. Don't waste your food allotment on inappropriate foods.

Xylie, you've had a week of it, haven't you?

Here's something to cheer you all up. Hard to look at the smiling bride and groom and not smile.
Well,you were right,that's just what we needed.It did bring a smile to my face.They are such a nice looking bunch.The bride is georgeous,and that groom is handsome.They do make a great couple.May they have a blessed and happy long life together.