View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 05:05 AM
j3intampa

Wow, have been reading the posts, am really behind you girls! Have been getting used to the machine and how it moves being turned off so I didn't waste alot of fabric, etc. Have loaded a practice top on and getting ready to start on that. Am so sorry to hear of more problems, kinda scary. I wonder why the 'encoder' mode is having so many problems? SuzyQ, so glad you got yours fixed and Christine, really hope the trip to the Doc solves the problems for you. Do any of you have the micro handles and if so, is there a big difference in the handling and the manueverability(?). As I dry run on the practice top I notice it is kinda hard to get the smaller movements in, wondering if the micro handles would help.
SuzyQ, did you find that RA thread anywhere bigger than on a 500yd spool? Did you ask the repairman about your machine not liking the cone thread? I have found quite a big of drag when the thread is pulled off of the spool, wondering if the thread tray needs to be lowered a bit? Thanks and here's to the goal of happy stitching!! Judy