Old 07-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by Wholeheart Mom
Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
It sure would make it hard on me to try and figure out who would want what that way. Wouldn't it?
We all talked about a Winter/christmas swap but the admin asked me to open it up and make it generic. Which I am happy to do. But, I am thinking a wintery american type holiday blocks. Does anyone take offence to that? Please tell me what you are thinking! I did the halloween and wanted to keep it american winter type holidays. But??? I sure don't want to get sideways with anyone. You kind of are putting me on the spot.
You have to understand the hostess isn't given any special treatment or payment. I have the time and I just do all of the work so you swappers can have some fun! Admittedly, I get to have fun too! And, some kind swappers send me little gifts for hosting which I adore and treasure as something special!

Please comment everyone...
I am Jewish and don't celebrate Christmas, but I certainly enjoy getting Christmas blocks. I turn them into gifts which I give to my non-Jewish friends and everyone is happy!

I think it is fine to do a generic winter holiday swap and let the blocks come as they are! I think everyone is delighted with whatever they receive, so don't stress about pleasing everyone and offending noone. It will be fine!!
I agree with Wholeheart Mom, should be what any one would like to do for the Winter Holiday, we all have different lifes and we can't please everyone and why not share different believes, so I don't see how it would offending any one...