Old 07-17-2011, 03:19 PM
QuilterGary

What weekend. Last week on CL I find an add, I have 5 FW for sale $225 each or $1000.00 if you take all 5. I call him he said DW collected them and she past last January. I tell him I am interested it is about 100 miles and I can not come until Saturday. I call him Friday night got address tell him I will be there after lunch. Saturday morning I am on my get about a mile from his address and my phone rings. It is the FW guy says someone want to look at one of them and bought all five. I was not a happy camper but what can you do. I found out a long time ago that it does no good to get mad. DW and I go on with our day. Sunday DW and I go to an estate sale and a yard sale or two and at this one sale I spot it. That little black case. I act dumb easy for me as I look into the case oh a sewing machine. How much do you want for it? She says I don't know what it is worth. DW says well was you thinking $25 or $30 she yes that would be great. I bought some other things there so I would feel better.

AE980628 Aloted May 24 1938
[ATTACH=CONFIG]227941[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-227935.jpe