View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 06:30 PM
cherrybsixty

Originally Posted by sweetpea
congrats On getting you fabric back. but now let me tall you about my wal-mart fabric shopping trip. Frist the wal-mart that is only 8 mile from home dose not have any fabric anymore. But we made a trip to a town 30 miles from home and they do have fabric. so you know I had to look. there was a ladie and small boy at the cutting table no bigge hear the bell ring for help then they call for somebody to come to the fabric dept. Ok I can get what found. hear the call again for help. 20 min later a stock boy come by and said he would be back. by now they are 5 people waiting to get something cut. the young men did come to help but your know that he was not sure what to do but he got the job done so we got to talking he talls use that they don't have anybody to work the fabric dept. so now haveing said all that how do they think they can sell fabric if they do not have somebody back they to cut for use?
Would you be in the Coffeyville-Cherryvale location? That is a new WM center. Did they ever take the fabric away from that center? Good luck with WM staffing the fabric dept for you. They were not that well staff before they started to remove the fabric.