View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 02:48 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Just love the comments on this thread! As much as I love the colors on the Old Navy flip flops, they have to go. I wish there was a place to contact Old Navy to tell them how awful this year's model is. My husband found a couple of pairs for me at our local 5 and Dime type store. The top and bottom are one piece, so the sides go around your foot. There is a nice cushy inset for your feet.

We live in a beach town and everyone wears them everywhere. When I worked as Public Relations director for the city, I even wore them to work since I had to go down to the beach often for events. Now I love them because I garden. I keep a dish pan outside the door and fill it with fresh water to clean the mud off my feet and the flip flops.

As a side note, I found the BEST foot cleaner at Michael's! It's like a flip flop for the tub - with suction cups on the bottom. The inside is full of little bristles and it has a pumice stone built into the heel. My feet have never been in better shape. I put a couple of drops of liquid soap into my scrubbing flip flop and voila! Shiny clean feet!