Thread: Frustration!
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:27 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by pocoellie
Personally speaking, I would go to the President or manager at the bank you've used for years, tell them the problem you had and tell them that you'll be closing your account. My two cents worth. Glad you got the problem resolved.
I thought about this yesterday. We bank at a Credit Union and their rules are slightly differant than reg. banks. The funny thing is the manager is my husband's cousin. I didn't see her there yesterday so I figured if i didn't get it fixed yesterday I would make a point of calling Mary and talking to her. Oh well at least I got the problem solved just not the way I expected!

I don't want to close my account there because I have my paycheck from the government sent there. The bank that does the accounting for this has mishandled my paycheck more times than it has been right! But because the gov has a contract with them I don't have any recourse but to constantly complain and demand they fix it! Usually they are nice and it gets fixed but I have been dealing with this for a year and a half. If I changed the routing it would throw them even more into problems!!!!
I was supposed to have my check direct deposited last Fri and it wasn't there. I had to call and Angel put it in my account yesterday. The one I got two weeks ago was only half of what I was supposed to get. She fixed it two days later!! This is an ongoing irritation!!

So when this happened with the EBook check I was fed up!!