Old 07-18-2011, 10:50 AM
irishrose

Last month I talked about the song from my children's Winnie the Pooh record. A line was, "Only mind over matter can make the Pooh unfatter." I think you just said the the same thing.

"What is the thing you don't want to give up?" Wow, the answer to that may the answer to why I am stuck at a certain weight. If MJ doesn't show up to give us our writing assignment today that quote may do it.

"What is the thing I don't want to give up to lose weight and become healthier?"

H-m-m, is it ice cream for me? Yesterday when I was considering the Kuran Diet, I felt it was too restrictive. Was I concerned about restricting vegetables or ice cream?? Do I have to answer that?

Rita's mom, I hear you on the hormones. Back in the day when I had periods, I was far from overweight, but I gained at least five pounds every month. Now I am still on HRT for various reasons - the most important is the headaches I have without it. I sometimes wonder if it contributes to my weight. Menopause was when I started gaining.

I am losing weight and getting healthier. Thank you, Missy for my thought provoker for the day. Judy