View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 10:51 AM
MZStitch

Well, I've lived here in York, SC for five years. York is on the N.C. border just twenty minutes from Charlotte. The biggest pro would be the weather, and the abundance of sunshine. We moved here from N.H. and never realized how gloomy the weather is there until we left it behind. Second to weather, would be the cost of living, which is one of the main reasons we moved here. There are many beautiful parts of the state, I would suggest a vacation where you can visit the Ocean, lake regions, cities, before deciding where to live. I wish we had done that, we just made our choice by viewing our computer, its just not the same. Theres not that much to do with my children where we live now, but we did choose one of the best school systems in the state, (Clover), so I don't know if our choice would have ended up being different since that was so big on our list. Unemployment is also very high in the state. Feel free to private message me if you have any specific questions, and I can try to help.