View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 09:17 PM
jljack

Recently I have seen many questions about various types of quilting system setups. I have a BabyLock Quilters Choice Professional machine on a New Joy 10' frame. The quilting space on this setup is about 5-6" depending on the size of the quilt and the motif. I have had this system for about 3-1/2 years. I mostly do my own form of meandering, which is swirls and whorls. I also do pantographs, and am doing them more often. I have to admit I haven't spent much time practicing free motion quilting such as feathers. But overall I am happy with the results I get from this setup.

The quilting shown in these pictures is from a pantograph pattern. I like the rich look of this quilt with the ruby red quilting thread. It's gift for my friend for her birthday. Her favorite color is this purple-y eggplant color and her palette is dark jewel colors.

This fills the end of my sewing room
[ATTACH=CONFIG]228710[/ATTACH]

The pantograph shelf & laser light
[ATTACH=CONFIG]228712[/ATTACH]

I really like this thread on this quilt - the small puffys shrink away in the wash!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]228717[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-228704.jpe   attachment-228705.jpe   attachment-228706.jpe   attachment-228710.jpe   attachment-228711.jpe