Old 07-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Miz Johnny

I'm way behind, so if this has been answered, I apologize. This is a National Mode VB-TT (3), manufactured after the National company was formed from the old Eldredge and June companies. The company was formed in the early 1890's, so your machine was produced after that.

It's probably also been said already (but I'll say it again, just in case), it was made for the Marshall Field and Company store.

Originally Posted by quilt addict
Okay here are the pictures. I have narrowed it down to either a National of Eldridge. But I cannot figure out the model.

Can anyone help me with finding the model. I am thinking a Vindex or some sort of vibrating shuttle based on photos of Damascus Annes site.

Pretty clean with some rust on the chrome pieces and underside. The clear coat is very crazed but the decals are good except for the front edge.

The parlor cabinet is still in the back of the 4runner waiting for someone to help me get it out. It will need the top reveneered. But otherwise the treadle moves very easily.

I also got a TON of accessories. For all types of machines and baskets of buttons and thread and accessories.