View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 10:49 AM
JoanneS

Originally Posted by elliemay
No not got facility to post pics as yet... but had a good sort through and kept a lot of florals, some plains, there was 2 big lengths of dark blue and black heavy cotton.. drill ?? we call it.. and its perfect for making bags for the caravan , so going to make a new awning pole bag, himself said he coud do with a few new bags for his odds and ends. so going to do that today.. it will use up some.

My husband has no concious!!! he came home last night and the dining room looked like a sale room!! and despite asking him for shelving... its still not' materialized' if you excuse the pun!! I get so frustrated when doing any sewing as I have to go through all the boxes and baskets stacked up to find what I need...

Just makes me soooooooooooooooooo annoyed with him :evil:
Better you should vent your anger here where we understand than yell at him :evil: cause you can bet your sweet patootie he won't 'get it' :?: Sometimes the men in our lives do the sweetest things, and other times they make us wonder what we ever saw in them in the first place. Fortunately, most of the time for me at least, the sweeter outweighs the rest. And when it doesn't, I try to firmly bite my tongue! Doesn't always work, though :evil: