View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 10:51 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by pittsburgpam
I slept like a baby, secure in the thoughts of the nice ladies here.... uh, wait a minute... :shock:

I could just imagine the two of you trying to find everything so I'll help you out. The Starred and Feathered is downstairs on the living room couch, no, the Living room, not the Family room.

The Dahlia is in the yellow guest room, first door on the right at the top of the stairs. No, don't open THAT one, it's the linen closet and something might fall out on you. The quilt frame is in the blue guest room, last door on the left. the LEFT! But aren't those bottles of sea green girly stuff in the guest bathroom pretty?

The Viking and the Accuquilt thingy are in the sewing room, first door on the right. No, that's the office and watch out for the computer parts on the floor by the door.

The vaccum is downstairs in the closet in the kitchen and I'd appreciate it if you'd do that since you're going through all the rooms. :lol:
LOL Pam - Blue will vacuum - she'll make the most mess with her BIG Feet - even in sneakers! :lol:

K x