View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 08:53 AM
craftybear
Google Goddess

Have a fun day, I am so happy for you

Originally Posted by virgwid
If you remember, I wrote I was really discouraged and wanted a good swift kick. Mom got sick, sewing room got taken over, work was work, and I wanted to start my son's college quilt. Felt totally overwhelmed and depressed. Well, thanks to all of you and your wonderful support, I am officially over myself. :-D As soon as my motrin and blood pressure meds have kicked in, I am going out to the dining room and kick butt. Hate to tell mom, fact I think I won't, but alot of her junk that got thrown in my "sewing" room is going out to the trash. I am reclaiming the room for my own. Also on the schedule for today is two loads of regular laundry, three loads of fabric (the three for son's quilt), gonna use the accuquilt on practice fabric, and if it works out, gonna make some nine patches out of the practice fabric with the sewing machine while trying to make friends with it. Also gonna bake a strawberry rhubarb pie before the strawberries go bad.

Again, all this is due to the wonderful support and encouragement from you guys. You are amazing. Virg