Old 07-20-2011, 12:30 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by buslady
I must have been feeling nastalgic or something this morn. I got to thinking about this obsession I seem to have acquired. For 20 some years, my life revolved around my kids, then the grandkids started coming along, and I wrapped my life around them, as well. Now they are mostly getting "too old" to spend as much time with gram. So, we are "empty nesters" now and old habits die real hard. I have a cat and a dog and about 24 sewing machines. I guess you could say I have wrapped my life around this quilting and vintage sewing machine thing! I guess it's better than curling up and doing nothing!! LOL By the way, have I said lately how much I enjoy this site and all the "friends" I have made here? Well, I just said it again! I faithfully read every page of this thread, I don't post a lot, unless I have a question or feel confident enough to put in my two cents worth, but I read every word, sometimes twice!!!! Thanks all.
Kind of scary since we name them, know their birthdays and share their pictures.... they do have their personalities too don't they. Yup sort of like having kids around again.

My sister is like you. She doesn't post but she hangs in there with checking everything out. Hey, I'm open for pm's too.