View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 08:52 AM
Tippy

As some of you know, from the chat room, I'm in the middle of digging out, sorting, washing, ironing and storing my stash in the room I'm redoing to have a quilting area in it.
I am finding treasures long buried. I have found several awesome fabrics, and today I hit the MotherLode... I found two jackets...WIP as it were. One is a "batwing" collarless that I have pieced out of rusts and greens in 3" blocks (I think) I'd forgotten all about it. Just need to line it and it's good to go.
The other is more difficult. I got this bug to make a jacket that is one continuous "scene" around it. Sky, Mountains, Lake, foreground.. I even found some animal print that might work to put into the scene.. not sure about that one. but all I have found so far is the back and front. Not sure about sleeves. It may end up a vest.. I'll have to wait until the roomie comes home from work to help me with pics. Also found "dollclothes" and a small quilt I had started, nothing special, just 4" blocks. It's kinda fun hiding things and then finding them again...lol.