Old 07-21-2011, 05:18 AM
irishrose

Good morning, y'all. I am up early for me. Waiting for a plumber to return my call. I've sprung a leak in my second bathroom. Quilt guild is today, but I'm not going until I hear from the plumber. I hope I can make the meeting after lunch. They gave me a job at the annual quilt show. I need to find out more about it - September will be here soon.

Nancia, you make me tired reading all you're able to do in a day. How's the head doing? I'd like to see a picture of your painting. The quilts, too, of course, but the painting intrigues me.

My weight is holding - trouble is it's holding 12 pounds more than I want it to. I usually lose in the Summer, but I also usually have some project going that takes more energy than I can do now. I will not be putting in any more gardens or painting the house. Those days are gone. When the weather breaks, I will go back to two dog walks a day, not just one at night. I will immediately add my half hour exercise program back in now that I know more about my back and the nerve damage in my back and foot. I AM in control.

The Jewel Box quilt didn't get finished for the wedding. The newlyweds have seen it and loved it. I reminded them that wedding presents can arrive the anytime in the first year. Now I need to start a Carpenter Star for #4 daughter's birthday to stay on schedule. I'm having trouble deciding on the background fabric. I like bright yellowish creams , but she painted her living room a light taupe, so I think I need to use a toned down beige. I'm trying, but it's hard. I hate making decisions of any kind!

Off to the tub (with my phone). Have a good, clean eating day, my friends.