View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:27 AM
LovinMySoldier

Help! I think there are bunnies in my fabric! It is producing like crazy. Every time I turn around I am finding more fabric tucked somewhere in my house or in my truck. . . Surely the bunnies have taught the fabric how to mass produce :)

I bought an armoire the first of the summer. And now it is stuffed full. Where is it all coming from? Surely the bunnies, right? :) I have 2 quilts that I am working on. And I wont start another one until those two are finished. I also make and sell a lot of bags. I swear I am only buying enough fabric to make each bag that is already pre sold. The bag gets made immediately and leaves. I put all the scraps in a flat rate box and even that is overflowing LOL. Guess it is time to sell the box.

LOL having excess fabric makes me a little nervous. Well a lot! I like having control and order. I honestly thought that I was only buying fabric when I needed it. I'm not big on having a huge stash. I dont want to to spend all the extra money on fabric that I might not end up using. Or using years and years later. And being an army wife I don't want too much to lug around the next time we move LOL.
Anyone else trying to keep the stash bunnies pinned in before things get out of control? Or are you encouraging them to run free?!?