Old 07-21-2011, 04:00 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by nancia
missy i'm so sorry for your heartache.
today is a fat day for me. i must have eaten something that made my abdomen swell. maybe it's just bloat. i know...when things get heated they swell. i'm probably filled with hot air!
i've been working away on the 3rd baby quilt. it is sandwiched and tomorrow i will quilt it and hopefully bind , wash, dry and be done with it. then i just need to finish the painting for the older sister, wrap and deliver. fine'. then i must sandwich and quilt my grand daughter's quilt, which i have been holding off on. just didn't want to ruin it, but truly the parents will be thrilled that i finished it before she leaves for college. mom is still holding at 1cm dilated and is disgusted. i gave the baby a peptalk over skype and let her know she'd be getting an eviction notice if she didn't move out on her own. we'll see. still 2 weeks to the 'official' due date. i'm not heading west until i know there's a baby there!
oh, meant to mention, i've been using the spray basting and i love it! quick, easy and it hasn't created a mess. thumbs up! beats all that hand basting! i hope everyone gets into a positive cycle and the weight starts dripping off twice as fast as the sweat! good night, moon. i'm off to bed!! xoxo
Yeah. I am sorry too but I am moving forward and not giving up on seeing my daughter. i will see her one day.

Missy