Old 07-21-2011, 04:03 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Missy I love your new avitar! I am so sorry your daughter is having second thoughts but don't lose hope. Like I said earlier kids can be influenced for a while but then they grow and mature and either see or seek the truth. The fact that she wanted to see you makes me think she is already questioning what the real truth is. Don't lose hope, maybe send her a message saying you were really looking forward to seeing her but will be patient and wait untill she is ready and that you will always love her no matter what. Maybe someone else had a hand in her decision.
I don't know who told you that but I agree with M.E.H they don't seem like very nice people. Oh heck who am I fooling they sound like a real a**hole. For someone to say that they must be a miserable hateful person with more problems than you will ever have! Missy you are a great person, you have helped me more than you will ever know and I'm sure others on here feel the same way. Sorry you are having such a sad night.
Thank you so much! You guys are so right. I love it that I can come to you guys and know I will walk away with the wisdom of so many!

Missy