Old 07-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by Xylie55
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Here you go guys...the first picture is a before picture of me (I am the one standing) and the after picture of me and Cathie taken on July 3rd at my sister's wedding. I am having problems seeing the difference but I look at myself everyday so it is hard to see it. LOL!!
Wow,aren't you cute.Yes,I too can see a difference in your before and after pictures.Love your hair.And your mom I guess that is,looks great too.Just think,how much you've already changed in this short amount of time.I know from my loss that as you lose more,you will change inside too.As we just get more confident as we get smaller.You look pretty young.I look like what I am.A middle aged old bag.I'm no raving beauty,and not near as cute as you.My camera is broke and quite.If and when I ever get one,I'll post a picture of me.The only one I do have is of my drivers licence.And we all know how bad they are.And I was really big when it was taken.Well,anyway,you and Kathy do make a nice couple.Is she trying to lose too?I hope so because it will add many yrs.It's amazing how in just since the 3rd of July you have shrunk.My gosh.Well,that's great.you just hang in there and don't let outside negative influinces deture you or get you off track.Stay focused and look at the end snapshot of how you are going to look.I do that and it does help me to stay focused better.I know that there will be an end,and how I want to be.So you just hang in there and do it for you and your future.You are losing,you are losing,you are!!!
Thank you so much!!!! Oh and the woman with me in the yellow vest is my girlfriend Cathie. She is the same age as my mom, so I would understand if you thought it was her. :D:D:D

You are soo soo sweet!!

Missy
Ok,if I'd a put my glasses on and re-read your intro,I would of seen that.Now that I re-read it,it does say that.Ok,well who is the one in the blue?Love those outfits by the way.Nice!