Old 07-22-2011, 01:37 AM
Xylie55

Missy,I was sitting here just a thinking,while learning how to program my "new to me" phones.And it hit me,why don't you put in for the biggest loser show?You have what it takes,You could even win some big bucks.Plus just think,we'd all be rooting and praying for you,and you'd be more famous than you are now.Why you'd have millions of fans in your corner.The possibilities are endless.Plus your not so tied down,you couldn't do it.I couldn't do it cause I've lost too much now,and I have to take care of my hubby as he can't live alone.He can't see,or drive any more.But would be perfect for you.I really think you should if nothing else throw your hat in the ring.Or maybe some of you others who have a ways to go.Anyway.Just wanted to throw it out there.We who know you already know,you'd win.You'd win it,hands down.Just google it,and make a tape and send in.Bob and Julian and the 2 new trainers are great people who genuinly care about people.At least mill it around.You'd win!I'm telling you,you'd win.