View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by Quiltgranny
You girls are all so generous in your compliments, thanks so much!! :) I'll surely continue to post my blocks as I do them.

I have the blessing of few interruptions, as I no longer work due to disabilities. I used to be an accountant for a school district, so guess I've retained my penchant for accuracy. Don't be fooled, I own a seam ripper and use it plenty! :D Health problems have naturally slowed me down, maybe that's been a good thing, causing me to take more time in the measuring and cutting process. I do always square up each unit as I go along, too.

Still, I do have problems, I can't seem to make a flying geese unit that isn't wonky! :? Is there a secret? I've tried several different specialty rulers, even.

Karla, Can you paper piece if so go to Quilters Cache and they have the PP for them there.

Elle

Again, thank you everyone for your encouragement and kind words. I've been lurking around here for quite a while and have taken notice. You're all such a talented, caring and thoughtful bunch of folks! :) Looks like I've found a new home.

Happy quilting,

Karla