View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 12:20 PM
omak

What a little cutie!
At least the boy knew how to save his toys <g>.
One time, when he had been gone for a few weeks, he came back and started looking for a cow. He was ADAMANT the cow was at our house. I don't remember how many different ways he tried to tell everyone that the cow was missing and he hadn't taken it to his house. I felt so bad when his mom (DD) told him that doing without the cow was the price one pays for not taking care of your toys. (That was when I knew why God gave children to young people <g>). Anyway, I started trying to remember what was going on in the house at his last visit, and then I remembered! I had rearranged the furniture. Last time, the couch had been perpendicular to the bank of windows, but now, the couch was in front of the windows. I went over to the couch, looked down at the window sill, and there it was - - I made EVERYONE come out and see the boy get his cow <g>. It was one of those little cows from the Fisher Price Farm set? Bless his heart ... he HAD taken good care of his toys. LOL
I think it is so neat to have kids come and drag out all of the their toys ... I know you must be tired when niece goes home, but just think! All of that bending over and picking up toys will whittle your waist!
Thanks for letting me tell my stories ... I really enjoy the things I have seen and experienced .... well, most of the time <g>