Thread: New to Board
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:22 PM
2 Doods

Originally Posted by 2K
Hahahaha! Tell me the cuties in the avatar pic are the "2 Doods"! They are ADORABLE!!
Yup! Those are the Doods. Riley (Black one) is a goldendoodle. 1/2 golden retrev and 1/2 standard poodle. She is from Oklahoma. Yukon Jack (red head) is a labradoodle back cross and is 1/4 labrador and 3/4 standard poodle. He is from Idaho. Allergies! Allergies! Had to find a way to have a dog in my life. These are non-shed and they live in the house too :lol: They don't bother me at all.

Our 2 cats are kind of wild and live in the shop and run/hunt outside. They will let you pet but not pick them up. They sure have taken care of the gophers this year-Bless Them!

We have 29 acres just inside the boundery of "the boonies". Less than 5 miles to the nearest chocolate :wink: but 15+/- miles away from LQS :cry: Love it here and don't plan to ever live "in town" again! :lol:

My prince is out on a rented back hoe diging holes to plant rhodies so I can have more privacy in my yard. Good thing we have 29 acres for him to play on. A boy with his toy! Like a giant Tonka truck. He is having fun and it is OK because he is well away from power, phone and water lines!