Old 07-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Feathers

Originally Posted by candlequilter
Good News - Bad News

First for the good news - I got accepted for a positon that I had applied for. I have been applying for a full time job off and on for over a year. So, I am very happy that I am finally going back to work!!!!!!!!!! One of the main reasons I wanted to go back to work full time is so that I can eventually buy a Statler Stitchery for my Gammill.

Now for the bad news - Because I am going back to work full time I don't think it would be a very good idea for me to try and have the retreat in November at my house. I won't be getting home from work until 6:30 pm at the earliest on that Friday and I know for you ladies coming up from Oregon that would be an awful long drive for a short retreat. Basically we would just have Saturday and part of Sunday. But, I am open to whatever you ladies think - please let me know.

Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter
Hi Sherryl:
Working full time and being on a relatively new job in Nov. I think I would probably go with your inclination that it wouldn't be a good thing to do. There's always another time. I wanted to come but sure know how a full time job can get in the way of fun-type stuff. I'm good with you cancelling.

Congrats on this new job. Hope it's exactly what you want and that it'll challenge you but also allows you to learn lots of new things. If not, just remember why you are working!
:-P :twisted: :lol: