Old 07-22-2011, 06:35 PM
Mo_Chride

Rie, I have bookmarked that site for the new year when I should be ready for another EPP pattern. I am loving doing the EPP by hand and moving along on it. I did a foundation piecing class a few weeks before I started my GFG and while I did one placemat in class, I haven't done the other three while I have moved steadily along on my GFG. While I hope to give my GFG to my brother for Christmas, I also hope to give the placemats to my MIL for Christmas. We'll see which gets done first! LOL

And Mal, this is a wonderful site. I have learned so much already and love reading posts although I don't seem to have time to post very often alot of the time with two young children. Gotta love 'em but quite the handful some days. Eighteen hours of daylight at this time of year here but we aren't getting the heat wave most of North America is getting. We have rain, rain and more rain with cold winds. We don't have AC and while many years there is about two weeks that I wish we had it, the last two summers I haven't really noticed its absence at all. *sigh* Now, the snow over the height of my van and months of -40C I noticed!

Tara