Old 05-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Quiltgranny

Hello fellow MSer,

Well, I for one, LOVE LOVE LOVE your quilt! You must be one of the lucky ones that the color red does not bother? Hurray! I'm really glad you finally posted your quilt pic. That is one awesome quilt!

I know it's not dementia, but sometimes getting others to understand why we suddenly can't remember how to make a favorite recipe that we've done for years, or solve a simple problems or.... Yep, I know all about that cognitive stuff!

I also have to agree with you that MS has brought me gifts I might have missed otherwise. One very important one being my quilting and all the friends I have met along the way as a result of my new hobby. Never had time for it before, until I had to quit working. I have definitely adopted a better sense of humor too, and yes I realize that life is too short - we gotta do what we can with what still works on us! LOL :wink: From day to day, we're not always sure what that is, are we? :D

I heard the other day that there are several folks on this board also with MS. Sounds like we're in good company. Keep on quilting and enjoying life!!

Happy quilting,

Karla