Old 07-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by nancia
pam h-- congrats! i told ya so!! knew you could do it!! we may be losing, but we aren't losers! so happy for you!

xylie-- this is how you get mj's siggy. buy the e-book, print out the first page, send it to mj, she'll sign it, and send it back. then frame it, wait for her to become internationally famous, if she's not already, and then sell her signature for big money, and retire in luxury! that's how i'd do it!

went to denny's for dinner. dh didn't want to warm up the house by my cooking. got to 103 here in the philly area! i had a hamburger, no roll, yes to garnish veggies, and 2 small ff. coffee and ice water. came home and had quakers little quacker thingies in creme brulee'( itty rice cakes with fake flavor) adds crunch and cookie like sweetness for my tastebuds. soooo yummm. never m et a sweet i didn't just love, who didn't love me back by hugging me around the hips!

ok--i may be delusional b ut...i am losing weight! i am in control!
Ok,there you go.That'll work.I bet it will be a good seller.The quilting trade is big right now and a lot of new comers are wanting to learn it.She should do well with it.And your right,you are losing,you are losing,you are!!Yes!