Old 07-23-2011, 04:47 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
For the QB July Doll Quilt Swap I am partnered with M.I.Late. In yesterday's mail I received the doll quilt she made for me. I am still speechless by what she did. You see, back in April/May we were hanging out together on kaykay's PDA doing the MareStare (live webcams of mares due to foal). During that time I was dealing with my horse Dusty's illness. On May 21st my beloved 28 year old horse, Dusty, had to be put down.

Once again, I am amazed at the kindness, thoughtfullness & generosity of the special group of people gathered here on the Quilting Board. Day after day it is reaffirmed for me that there are lots of good people out there with giving hearts & souls.

Thank you, M.I. Late & Quilting Board members
O'M'Gosh! That is just adorable! I remember what you were going through and how sad you were. I felt so bad that you had to go through that and wished I could have done something to make it better. I am so glad M.I.Late did that for you. We are all such empathetic people on here. I remember getting such wonderful support when my Gus went through his long haul of recovering from ACL surgery last winter. It is so great to have you all for "friends". I am sure everyone feels the same way.