View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 10:59 AM
pab58

Losie, my DH2B's eldest son has a well. They haven't lived in their new home for very long, and it's going to be a real eye-opener when their power goes out, and they have no electricity AND no water!! I'm sure they will just go to a hotel. Unfortunately, not all of us can do that. We were so blessed to have DH2B's sons to "rescue" us when it became really miserable! I could have stuck it out, but he was really having a difficult time. What finally made it so difficult for me was the air in the house was so dead -- no movement at all. Then my head started to pound. I finally gave in and agreed to go to his eldest son's house. Then the next day when it still hadn't been restored as was stated it would be, we paid his youngest single son a visit. That was the hottest day of this week-long heat wave. Even my two kitties were suffering. They just laid around and seemed so confused by it all. They are two very happy girls now that the power is back! Thank the good Lord that all is working well -- right now anyway. :D :D